Regulations of Examination
Information on assessment system, regulations of examinations
- Terminal examinations are held under the direct supervision of Controller of Examinations.
- Issuance of Computerized Admit Cards
- Strict invigilation is ensured. Two invigilators are employed in each room seating 25 students
- Students from four different courses are seated in a room attempting four different papers.
- Answer sheets are stamped with the day code.
- Answer sheets are audited for proper issue and extra sheets returned and accounted for.
- The duration of paper is three hours and students are not permitted to leave the room during this period.
Govt. of Sindh Ordinance (Eradication of Malpractice) is printed at reverse side of admit cards and students are made aware of the provisions of the Ordinance in advance.